3.29.2013

Train Whistle

Kylie and I went on a sweet sister date yesterday.
We went to our favorite antique store in a little nearby town.
We've been going to this shop since we were about 17, so it's always fun and nostalgic when we visit.

After buying some pretty new treasures, we went out for coffee & cookies.
Then we came across this amazing train car across the street from the coffee shop.
There's an old freight station right next to this train car that has been turned into a bed & breakfast.
It's a beautiful building with hardwood floors, high wood beam ceilings, and antique train memorabilia.
But since there were a couple barking dogs at the bed & breakfast,
we decided to take photos by this old train car instead!






Shirt: Glassons | Pants: H&M | Satchel: Old Faithful Vintage | Boots: Thrifted | Sunnies: Modcloth

Spending the day with my sister is the greatest.
It's even more special now that Kylie and I are both married and Kylie has a little boy of her own.
I'm thankful to be so close with her. I guess it's inevitable when you're twins though!

Anyway, Happy Friday!
Have a beautiful Easter weekend everyone!

Oh, and Tim & I are featured on the beautiful Deer Circus blog.
Bridget does the most adorable "I Love You Because..." posts.
So Tim & I got to gush over how much we love each other ;)


Go check it out.

ps. If you could do me a huge favor and go 'like' my photo on Fleet Collection's Facebook, that would be wonderful!
There are only a couple days left of the contest, and I'm so close to winning! Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. I am diggin' your outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that your hair appears to match your pants!

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you match your surroundings, super cute!
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit! Perfect colors for you :) Who said redhead can't wear orange-red colors?

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love that your pants match your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful pictures! I love these. :D They feel so classic, like an old movie. :) And I think a sister date sounds so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christen! Why are all your outfits perfection?
    Isabella xo
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love this! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look stunning <3 i love the way you wore these orange pants cus it looks amazing with your hair <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Those trousers match your hair so well, I love that.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, it made my day!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m impressed with your capability to write persuasive material. you have supplied me lots of thought-provoking views to consider.

    ReplyDelete